Thousands of people in India suffer from hemorrhoids for different reasons. Whether we are aware or not, we are repeating certain errors, which are causing us to suffer from constipation and piles. We are not careful about our diet. Most of the time, we eat processed, deep-fried food items and hard items like red meat. These food items dehydrate the body and harden the stool. That makes us strain in the toilet.
Or else, we are ignoring the urges and controlling them and we are doing it repeatedly. And in other cases, we suffer from different types of hemorrhoids due to increasing age. Growing age lessens our strength and reduces flexibility in the anal tissues.
Majorly, There are 3 Different Types of Hemorrhoids:
1. External Hemorrhoids
It occurs on the lower and outer wall of the anus and that makes the person go through an irritable experience. Tissues near the anus get swell due to straining and intake of low fiber diet and cause bleeding and irritable experience. It is one of the regular types of hemorrhoids that may interrupt your daily activities. To get relief from it, a doctor’s intervention is necessary.
2. Internal Hemorrhoids
It may not be as troublesome as the external one. The tissues swollen inside may not irritate you with itching and inflammation. You will painlessly have rectal bleeding. But you must see a doctor when it pains and the level of irritation rises. Later, it turns into prolapsed hemorrhoids with continuous straining, bleeding and protrusion outside the anus.
The prolapse of the lumps around the anus happens in four different stages.
- In the first stage, it exists in the form of internal hemorrhoids. It may not be causing disruption.
- Putting pressure for discharging the stool may cause the swollen internal tissues to come out of the anus. But it will return to its previous position after the pressure is no more there.
- In this third stage, the tissues will come out of the anus and you have to push it back manually to the previous position.
- It is one of the problematic phases where you will not be able to push the exposed tissues inside the anal area.
3. Thrombosed External Hemorrhoids
It is one of the most severe types of hemorrhoids. You would require a doctor’s attention with diagnosis and medication immediately. During the stage of the thrombosed condition, blood thickens in the swollen blood vessels. Apart from experiencing similar symptoms like external and prolapsed hemorrhoids, you will suffer from intense pain during any physical movement.
Even in both internal and external types of hemorrhoids, one can suffer from itching, pain, bleeding and extreme kinds of discomfort situations.
How to diagnose different types of hemorrhoids?
When to see the doctor?
It would be necessary to get in touch with the doctor or ayurvedic physician to explain your condition of piles
1)You should not delay with the treatment when the symptoms are:
- Extremely painful to bear anymore.
- Itching and irritating highly.
- The color of the skin near the anal area turns blue.
- Swelling of the tissues not shrinking or prolapsed hemorrhoids not reducing.
2) It is when after offering the right diet for piles. Fiber-rich diet softens the stool and controls inflammation and bleeding. But many may experience healing even after it. It is then a doctor’s intervention is necessary.
3) If anyone is not finding successful recovery with home remedies for hemorrhoids. Normally, piles patients go for a sitz bath, apply and use coconut oil in the wound area of the anus and use it for cooking and drinking herbal tea. Even if after using such remedies, Even after using such remedies, if one does not experience a comfortable recovery then one should contact the doctor immediately.
Diagnosis for the Types of Hemorrhoids
Examining the area around or inside the anus will be necessary to identify the severity of the piles condition. It is possible with the help of the doctor, you can move forward with treatment
- It is by checking and feeling the signs of hemorrhoids by putting fingers inside. The doctor does it by concealing fingers with smooth gloves before examination in a digital way. That is what digital rectal scanning is.
- With the help of the imaging scope, you will be able to check the condition of your internal piles. You can verify it by using the tube with the light attached at the end.
Medication for all Types of Hemorrhoids
- Your symptoms of piles will disappear shortly after consuming the painkiller as per the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
- You can apply any over-the-counter anti-septic ointment suggested by allopathic medicine.
- To alleviate the symptoms of piles, it is recommended to consume two capsules twice a day and apply oil to the swollen areas at night using Dr. Piles Free medicine.
- Your symptoms of piles will disappear shortly after consuming the painkiller as per the dosage prescribed by the doctor. lubrication for stool disposal and ensure painless excretion, pain, inflammation, swelling, or itching. It also helps positive intestinal activity and heals symptoms in males and females.
- Regular use can stop the recurrence of piles and constipation.
- Dr. Piles Free is made from carefully screened natural ingredients such as kutaj, arshogna, nag kesar, and haritaki, and does not cause any side effects. Its healing effects are gradual but noticeable.
- Scientifically verified and certified as the best ayurvedic medicine for piles and fissure, it reduces wounds, pus, blood clotting, and infections.
These methods can combat all types of hemorrhoids, but if there is no improvement, consult your physician about surgery if required.
The problem of different types of hemorrhoids is happening with millions in India. The causes of piles may vary from one patient to another. But one must be careful of selecting the diet. Otherwise, you will be likely to see trouble very shortly arising in the anal area in the form of inflammation, swelling of veins and bleeding. You will not have smooth bowel movements. To identify the exact condition and cause of external, internal and thrombosed piles, you can get in touch with a certified medical practitioner. You can also try ayurvedic medicine as an alternative measure.
Q1. What are the 4 stages of hemorrhoids?
- In the first stage of hemorrhoids, swollen tissues get exposed but do not get prolapsed.
- In the next stage, prolapsing is seen but it also naturally gets recoiled.
- In the third stage, one has to push back the hemorrhoids tissues.
- In this last stage, one cannot push back the swollen tissues.
Q2. What is the most common type of hemorrhoids?
Many of us usually get affected by external hemorrhoids during the stage of constipation. It is because they would have to struggle with discharging the hard stool. Straining for a long time causes the veins around the anus to swell and make the person suffer from external inflammation, bleeding and itching piles tissues.
Q3. Can Stage 4 piles be cured?
It is always better to consult the doctor in this unmanageable stage of hemorrhoids. But at the same time, you must not forget to increase the fiber and liquid in your diet. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water and avoid straining in the toilet for a long time and sitting for long hours in the office or at home.
It is recommended to use Dr.Piles Free in all types of hemorrhoids. Oral care with two capsules and 3gms of powder and local application with oil will reduce the piles tissues and control bleeding and inflammation naturally. You will not experience any side effects.
Q4. What is the main cause of hemorrhoids?
One of the common causes of hemorrhoids is not eating homemade food made from fiber-rich natural ingredients like unprocessed rice, whole grains, green leafy vegetables and watery foods like cucumber, watermelon and water. And there there is lot of food for piles that are good to eat.
Ignoring fiber-rich foods and water leads to acute dryness, constipation and hemorrhoids.
Q5. Is Stage 3 hemorrhoids curable?
It is manageable with the help of intake of fiber, water and ayurvedic medicine like Dr.Piles Free.
Q6. Are hemorrhoids 100% curable?
You can order for Dr.Piles Free which is a combination of capsules, powder and oil. All 3 in the pack consist of the ayurvedic blend of anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and revitalizing herbs with astringent properly.
- Using this ayurvedic medicine as per the instructions mentioned in the pack, you will see improvement in your piles condition of any stage within a week.
- It will reduce the swollen piles tissues.
- It will control inflammation, itching and stop bleeding and blood clotting.
- It will repair the lining of the anal and control the discharge of pus.
- It will improve the digestive metabolism.
- No further relapse or adverse effects will be seen.