It is 10% of the population of women globally who are suffering from PCOD problem. PCOD is an abnormal condition as women secrete male hormones. It causes irregularity in periods and conception gets quite harder. Many women with PCOD develop complications during pregnancy or suffer miscarriages in a recurring manner or undergo the problems of gestational diabetes and kidney problems. Visiting a gynecologist is necessary to determine the condition of PCOD or status of fetus and mother’s health, trusting and using herbal care products help in improving reproductive health.
Diagnosis for checking fertility and quality of eggs produced through ovary includes:
But such tests can prove to be quite expensive. Instead, one should go for ayurvedic medicine for improving egg quality
Many would also like to know that herbal care products and ayurvedic medicine are the same?
Herbal Care Products vs Ayurvedic Medicine for PCOD and other Diseases
Are Herbal Care Products and Ayurvedic Medicines Same?
- Compared to any ayurvedic medicine, any herbal care product for PCOD treatment will be composed of herbs or plant based products.
- In contrast to herbal care products, ayurvedic medicine will be made from not only herbs like Pushpadhanva ras, kesar, gokhru and ashwagandha but also other metallic elements for managing PCOD like Swarna Varka and Rajat Bhasma.
- Application of herbal medicines may be part of ayurvedic treatment procedures but will not be whole of ayurveda.
- Ayurvedic treatment also includes alterations in diet for managing PCOD. Instances are wholegrains, legumes, fruits, non starchy items, anti oxidant and anything less in carbohydrates.
- Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD also includes practice of asanas or mudras.
- Further, chances of side effects using herbal products will be minimal as compared to ayurvedic medicine.
Popular Mudras and Their Steps for Managing PCOD
Steps For Shankh Mudra
- Surround the thumb of your left hand with the four fingers of your right hand tightly.
- Use the thumb of your right hand to touch the middle finger of your left hand.
- Maintaining the rest of the fingers of the left hand in the extended condition.
Steps For Vishharan Mudra
- While you do the Kapalbhanti pranayam, you will be touching the tip of your middle finger with your thumb.
- Continue for 5 minutes.
- Do 3 to 4 times a day.
Steps For Yoni Mudra
- Sitting straight in a padmasana posture.
- Keeping your hands close to your abdomen.
- Merging the tips of thumbs together.
- Joining the tips of the index fingers together.
- Keep the rest of the fingers of both the hands in a clasped position.
Herbal Care Products Vs Organic Ingredients for Pcod and Fertility Problems in Women
Are Herbal Care Products and Organic Products the Same?
- Similarity: Herbal products and organic medicines are prepared with the help of plants or plant extracts.
- Difference: Organic medicines are prepared without using chemical pesticides. Hence, chances of toxicity will be negligible in comparison to herbal medicines. It is because synthetic fertilizers are used during the farming of herbal products.
Herbal Care Products Vs Homeopathic Medicine for PCOD
Herbal Care Product
There are different herbs or herbal medicines made from natural herbs and ingredients for PCOD symptoms. There is no chemical or artificial agent found.
In case of homeopathic medicine, there may be use of different plant based ingredients. But a certain percentage of alcohol is added to remove the toxic effect of plants or crushed honey bees.
One of the best instances of managing PCOD in homeopathy is Sepia. It will not only control the excess or scanty bleeding during the menstrual cycle, it will reduce cysts in the ovary, minimize the abnormal hair growth on the face, reducing male hormone and obesity.
Herbal Care Products Vs Allopathy
Understanding the variation between herbal care products and allopathic medicines
- Similarity : There is no similarity between herbal medicines and allopathic medicines. Except, both the methods are used for treatment procedures of various disorders.
- Differences : It lies in the composition and side effects. Herbal products are made from the composition of plant based substances. Whereas, allopathic medicines are made from chemicals in the labs and chances of side effects may be maximum and prove to be fatal.
Ayurveda Vs Modern Medicine
- Similarity : Ayurvedic medicines or treatments and allopathic medicines are not similar in any aspect. In terms, ingredients used in ayurvedic medicines are natural herbs and some percentages of metallic compounds. Slight similarities found with allopathy are the use of minerals in ayurveda in small percentages.
- Variation : Ayurvedic medicine promises complete wellness, applying to balancing physical mental and spiritual stratas, healing the root cause and causing no side effects.
On the contrary, allopathic medicine just suppresses the symptoms for some time, giving relief from current discomfort. Yet, there can be chances of medical complications.
One can go for allopathic hormone treatment for managing missing periods, rising in the male hormone and obesity.
Yet, it is much safer to rely on herbal or ayurvedic medicines.
Is Nari Jeevan Jyoti a Part of Herbal Care Products or Ayurvedic Medicines?
- Nari Jeevan Jyoti is one of popular herbal care products made from the amalgamation of natural herbs. Major herbs found in this particular medicine in capsule or syrup form are ashoka, aloe vera, aloe barbadensis, punarnava and shatavari.
- No addition of chemical or metallic compounds found in this composition unlike any ayurvedic medicine.
- It is known for regulating periods.
- It reduces obesity.
- It balances rising sugar levels.
- Not causing any side effects.
- It is 100% herbal and organic with no use of chemical pesticides during farming. Completely safe and it can form a part of ayurvedic treatment for PCOD by balancing the doshas and with the help of yoga and dietary changes.
You can get Nari Jeevan Jyoti online at discounted prices from online marketplaces like SKinRange and Amazon. To know further about the herbal care products for different chronic disorders, you can find information on their websites.
Embracing herbal care or ayurvedic treatment procedures for PCOD have helped millions of infertile women in conceiving naturally.
PCOD problem is not an uncommon problem which is affecting millions of women and not letting them conceive easily. Period Cramps, Scanty periods or excessive bleeding along with cysts in the ovary and hormonal disorders are common causes of delayed pregnancy or miscarriages and are the signs of PCOD.
For diagnosis, one can easily visit any gynecologist. Condition of PCOD or inability of conceiving easily will be determined on the basis of ovulation disorders and hormone testing. For medication, one can look for herbal care products of reputed companies.
Herbal medicines differ from allopathic treatment for PCOD. There is no risk in going for herbal treatment because it is based on plant based extracts and risk free.
Q1. What is herbal care, and how does it differ from conventional medical practices?
- Conventional medicines are made from a mixture of chemical compounds and plant based ingredients of certain percentages. Yet there may be risk of greater to minimum side effects.
- However, any herbal product will be safe to use as it is made from different natural ingredients or plant based extracts. There will be no use of chemicals for preparing such medicines. Hence, chances of side effects will be negligible.
Q2. Which herbs are commonly used in herbal care, and what are their specific health benefits and applications?
Common herbs used for different disorder management are :
- Ashoka : It is known for managing gynecological problems, diarrhea and sharpening memory.
- Shatavari: It is known for boosting libido, managing hormones and preventing PCOD problems.
- Aloe vera : It is known for healing wounds and preventing aging. It is anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. It brings relief from stress, rising blood sugar and many debilitating health conditions.
- Turmeric : It is known for maintaining balance in sugar with controlling insulin resistance, wound healing and maintaining blood pressure at normal levels.
- Ginger :Drinking ginger tea can help in controlling cramps during the menstrual cycle, regulating menstruation, lowering arthritis symptoms and preventing mouth sores.
- Garlic : It is known for increasing the estrogen level in women, preventing cancer and not letting sufferers suffer from Alzheimer's or dementia.
- Ginkgo biloba : Except for male and female reproductive disorders, this particular herb can help in sharpening memory , managing arthritis pain and irritable bowel syndrome.
Q3. Who can benefit from herbal care, and are there any specific health conditions that respond well to herbal remedies?
- Irrespective of age and gender, everyone can benefit from herbal care medicines. There are different types of herbs used in preparing herbal and ayurvedic medicines which promise complete wellness.
- For instance, PCOD or polycystic ovarian disease is the result of rise in cysts in the ovary and increase in male hormone. It is manageable with the help of herbal medicine made from herbs like ashoka,shatavari and aloe vera.
- Compared to any modern medicine for PCOD treatment, herbal medicine is not that expensive and does not cause any side effects.
Q4. What is Nari Jeevan used for?
- Nari Jeevan Jyoti is one of well known and effective herbal care products used for treatment of PCOD, hormonal imbalances, infertility in women.
- It is made from herbs and it helps in boosting libido in women and help them in conceiving naturally without causing any side effects.
- It is safe and risk free unlike conventional IVF and hormonal treatment.
- It is cost effective too.
Q5. Why has herbal care gained popularity in recent years, and what scientific evidence supports the efficacy and safety of herbal remedies?
Herbal care products have gained popularity in last few years because of :
- 100% Natural composition
- Balancing doshas as a part of ayurvedic treatment along with relying on organic food and controlling intake of alcohol and other addictive substances.
- Clinically tested in labs.
- Approved by Ayush Ministry of India
- No side effects found.