Development or deposition of unhealthy fats on the liver must be taken seriously and that is known to be a fatty liver condition. But many people do not take care of their liver due to hectic schedules in their daily life.
It is not possible to survive without a functioning liver for any living thing except for invertebrates. Liver is a significant organ of our body with given functions like:
- Assisting the regulation of the body's entire metabolism.
- Cleaning toxins and stimulating the digestive mechanism.
- Helps in turning bile into energy.
Produces fats and if it is in excess, then it is a fatty liver disease.
Who is Affected by Fatty Liver and What are its Symptoms?
- It can rise in adults
- Also in children with minimum starting age for fatty liver condition is between 10 to 13 years.
- Diabetic patients.
- People suffering from obesity with extra fat building in the abdomen area.
The symptoms of fatty liver can differ in two different cases or two different types of fatty liver.
With the action of alcohol drinking, toxicity builds up in the liver in the form of fats and does not let the liver function in normal manner.
Alcohol fatty liver symptoms
- Vomiting of blood
- Loss of hunger
- Stomach and feet getting swollen.
- Skin turning pale yellow and eyes turning white and dull.
- Feeling of weakness along with weight loss.
- Sleepiness and movement disorder
It is the accumulation of the saturated fats in the liver rising from excess consumption of carbohydrates, sugar and sugary products.
Almost the similar symptoms are noticed with someone who is suffering non alcoholic fatty liver disorder like that of alcoholic one.
Alcoholic vs Non alcoholic fatty liver conditions
There are some differences noticed between alcoholic and non alcoholic fatty liver:
Non alcoholic one pertains to heavy consumption of processed meats, refined flours and oils or any synthetic food matter.
Potential Causes of Fatty Liver in Broader Sense
- Consumption of alcohol causes disruption in liver function. On drinking alcohol, it disintegrates into harmful toxins leading to damage of liver cells.
- Saturated fat food items like butter, ghee, biscuits, processed meats like salami, chorizo and pancetta, paneer, sausages, cakes and bacon or high carbohydrates. Saturated fats are not good for the liver because these food items do not get disintegrated and transformed into energy. Instead, these fats remain hard, causing blocking in the arteries.
- Diabetic conditions.
- It is the condition of abnormal fat distribution in the body or obesity causing fatty liver. The person who is not in the habit of doing exercise or yoga are likely to suffer from this unhealthy and life threatening liver condition. Instead, the fats getting burnt into calories or energy, remain in the liver, pancreas and skeletal muscles in an uneven way.
- Lack of beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin.
- Condition of diabetes type 2 contributes to deposition of unhealthy fats in the liver. It is because the tissues, liver and fats are less responsive to insulin. And so the fats remain in the liver. Further it proceeds to cirhossis and other liver complications.
- You need to be alert of certain herbal supplements which can also increase the chances of fatty liver and its advanced complications like liver cirhossis. These herbs are black cohosh, ma huan and valerian.
- Infections arising from hepatitis viruses and different other parasitic and bacterial conditions.
What is the Fatty Liver Treatment ?
- It all begins with the appropriate diagnosis with blood tests in regards to your familky history, physical examination, blood tests and scanning processes through CT, ultrasound and MRI.
- Biopsy which involves the insertion of needle in the liver to determine the condition of enlargement of liver due to alcoholic and non alcoholic conditions.
- Following lifestyle changes, appropriate diet and exercise for the fatty liver condition.
Major fatty liver detox steps are :
- Minimize the consumption of sugar and sugar based food items.
- Control the consumption of alcohol and quit smoking.
- Not taking any medication without the consent of the doctor or any specialist.
However taking Liv 52 ds for fatty liver
- Will be safe
- Without side effects.
- Taken once a day before or after the meal with lukewarm water.
- Control the infections.
- Reduce the swelling of the liver.
- Improve the digestive system.
- Boost energy and stress free.
Home Remedy For Fatty Liver:
- Consumption of grapes, papaya, amla, blueberries and strawberries and wholegrains will act as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties for enlarged fatty liver by :
- Reduce the chances of the liver absorbing the toxic fats.
- Increase fiber in your body.
- Staying hydrated with water and fruit juices will reverse nafld and afld
- Cleanse the toxins accumulated in the stomach.
- Bring relief from the abdominal pain.
- Help you stay active throughout the day.
- Drinking coffee without adding sugar and milk will also prove effective in altering the absorption of unhealthy fats by the liver.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar solution will serve as effective
- Recommended to be used for two months.
- Reducing fats accumulated in the liver.
- Boosting effective weight loss.
- Practice exercise and yoga regularly to stop the additional fat accumulation in the liver.
- Further, you can also use Dr.Madhu Amrit for both fatty liver and diabetes due to :
- It's an amazing ayurvedic blend. The major ingredients are gurmar, vijaysar, saptrangi, giloy, kalmegh, chirata and aloe vera.
- It reduces the absorption of toxic fats by the liver.
- It helps in boosting production of insulin producing beta cells.
- Helps in burning fats into energy.
- Boosting a healthy heart and normal cholesterol.
- Stimulating effective weight loss.
- A SkinRange product.
- Not causing any side effects.
Experts of Nirogayurved will guide you further with more advanced natural tips to reverse the symptoms of alcoholic and non alcoholic fatty liver diseases.
Liver turns fatty in a non alcoholic and alcoholic way and that can be deadly for anyone. People suffer from non fatty liver for eating synthetic and processed food items prepared in unhealthy oils and saturated fats.
Alcohol consumption also turns the liver fatty and that can also be life threatening for anyone. Any form of alcohol drinking on a regular basis gives rise to complications like cirrhosis and cancer in the liver cells faster.
With the series of medical tests, one can identify the type of fatty liver disease and take appropriate medications and improve your dietary and lifestyle standards. Controlling drinking and relying on fiber rich fruits, vegetables and cereals will fatty liver of any type.
Q1. How can I reduce my fatty liver?
Fatty liver detoxification steps are :
- Controlling intake of alcohol and reducing smoking.
- Abstaining from sugar intake.
- Increasing intake of juicy fruits, wholegrains and green vegetables.
- Staying hydrated.
- Practicing stress and fat relieving exercises.
Q2. What are the 3 signs of a fatty liver?
Major fatty liver symptoms are :
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Loss of appetite.
- Swelling in the feet and inflammatory liver.
Q3. What is the main cause for fatty liver?
Major cause of fatty liver can be either excess alcohol intake or unhealthy fats.
Q4. Can a fatty liver be cured?,
Suitable fatty liver cure is :
1) Taking apple cider vinegar with lukewarm water.
2) Consuming at least a Liv 52 ds tablet once before or after a meal.
3) Lowering sugar intake and increasing fiber rich diet.
4) Drinking a lot of water.
Q5. Is fatty liver a serious problem?
It is indeed a serious problem if the treatment is not taken at the right time and it can cost your life by making you suffer from cirrhosis or cancer.